1. One year plant replacement: Because we sell plants to three different hardiness zones, (each garden has its own micro climate), we are unable to guarantee the winter survivability of designated tender plants.
2. Some tender woody plants, like buddleia, roses, all perennials and ornamental grasses, are guaranteed to be healthy at the time of the purchase and should survive the first growing season; but are not covered under a year-long warranty.
3. We offer excellent advice on planting and maintaining your plants. Obvious failure to follow these guidelines will void the guarantee.
4. No replacement will be given if the plant failure is due to owner neglect, inadequate maintenance, pet or insect damage, vandalism, or deer damage; in other words, factors we cannot control.
5. If at any time your plants do not look healthy, bring a sample into the garden center as soon as possible for analysis or send a photo by email for us to inspect.
6. If a guaranteed plant does not survive and is still under warranty, bring back the dead plant and the sales receipt and we will replace your plant with a new one of equal value, or store credit. All replacements are one time only and the replacement plants will carry no warranty. Otherwise; if you are concerned about the health of a plant; you can email a picture to us for evaluation prior to digging up a plant that may be capable of recovering. Sorry, no cash refunds.
7. Plants sold at discount or on sale may not be eligible for replacement. (This does not include our everyday discount for Veterans and Seniors)